Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: To the administrators

  1. #1
    Inactive Member FuddRucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2006
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    To the administrators

    Could you all please ban people who go to insulting people when things are trying to be asked about. I had heard a rumor, classified it as a rumor, but someone didn't like it and acted like a spoiled little kid about it. I know I've not posted on here much but who would want to when you post something and people with thousands of posts can'd do anything but spout out little childish insults.

    I'm sorry if I lost my temper but I don't like someone making fun of me just because they don't like what I post.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the administrators

    crying baby

    crying baby contactus1a

    crying baby

    crying baby

    crybaby

    babycry

    pre inspirational photo 1 656 7

    crying baby

    crying20baby

    baby crying

    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member FuddRucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2006
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the administrators

    thanks for providing proof

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the administrators

    Your welcome. I think everyone could see you were a little crybaby though.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member FuddRucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2006
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the administrators

    I hope just because you're from Clintwood that they don't let you by with such behavior

    I posted and identified it as a rumor. You try to imply things you post as facts when someone else all but proved you didn't know which end of your body you was talking out of.

    Grow up, you don't have to like everything that is posted but calling people illiterate and morons, well thats pretty worthless

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the administrators

    You didn't prove any rumor, tard. You actually didn't prove anything. Stripes pointed out that I was wrong about a relation between two people. I'm sorry I was wrong you illiterate moron. When you made the first post in that thread I answered No. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] That wasn't good enough for you. Sorry, mam.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member FuddRucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2006
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the administrators

    Its a rumor hard to prove that
    wow you said no
    guess that should be all there is to it
    the great and powerful ironlung has spoken
    of course he also was 99% sure that the coaches were related
    so we see how reliable you are


  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the administrators

    [ QUOTE ]
    the great and powerful ironlung has spoken


    [/ QUOTE ]

    And you remember that, tard.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member FuddRucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2006
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the administrators

    keep digging your hole deeper

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the administrators

    shovel
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •